Sunday, September 14, 2008

Unbelievable!

It is sunday night and my young ones have finally returned from the place called "dad". I was obviously overjoyed to see them, but unlike my companion Mickey, I do not have the run of the house. As a result, I could not run up to greet them. I watched happily as the young humans walked pass my cage. I was highly expectant of my nest to be thrown open, and for I, myself, to be plucked from my perch and set on a shoulder. But, no. I simply get a "Hi lily." in a high pitched voice.

So now, I am on Jessyca's portable computer typing this up. She and her family are on the second floor, along with Mickey. I think that I can hear the television. I am greatly unsure if I will get to play with my humans tonight. However, I have no idea of what tomarrow will bring.

With Honest Wishes,

Lily

2 comments:

Phineas Phig said...

Well, Lily.
It seems that you and your human family get along quite well. Good for you. My human family also has a few parakeets. Three, to be exact. But they(The birds) never shut up. And I live right next to them. All day and night it is constant chirping. Or whatever you call the sounds that parakeets make. Sometimes they are so loud that I can barely hear myself think.

-Phineas Phig The Guinea Pig

Phineas Phig said...

[Continued]
But other than that-
nice post overall. :)

-Phineas Phig The Guinea Pig