Saturday, September 13, 2008

A lonley day

I despise the times when the young humans are gone. I am not completley sure where they head off to, but I believe that it is some place called "Dad". When the young ones do leave, the elder humans do not take me out of my nest. I am a very friendly parakkeet! It should only be fair that I get to see the humans! But alas, the elders are not home so I have had nothing to do, but climb through my nest's bars and sign onto this system.

Mickey and I have been talking. Mickey is the family dog. He is a very pleasant animal to talk with, but I do regret the times that I have accidently startled him and almost ended up between his teeth! Other then that, he never really attacks me. Many a time do him and I hace conversations about the going ons of the house. I will surley miss the dog once he passes. You see, the poor canine is definatly ill. His stomach is swollen like that of a watermelon! However, the rest of is body is all bones and fur. I can sense the distress that Mickey's state puts the humans in. He tells me that he feels fine, but I know different!

I have also recently checked my comments. As you can (hopefully) read, I have one from a Phineous Phig. I have also clicked onto his blog. It is a very good read indeed! You, my readers, should deffinatly check it out!

Well, my time is cut short. I am greatly tired, and it will take much of my energy to retreat back down the stairs.

With Honest Wishes,

Lily

No comments: